ATOP 7® Spot-On
RM80.51 / 2 months – RM103.00
Soothing spot-on for irritated or allergy-prone skin
ATOP 7® spot-on is the 1st spot-on exclusively containing ingredients of natural origin to promote cutaneous barrier repair and help soothe irritated or allergy-prone skin:
- Skin prone to itching
- Irritation, redness
- Moisturizing hemp oil, rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3&6), indispensable for your animals but which they are not able to synthesize on their own.
- Lipidic complex extracted from wheat grains rich in ceramides as well as essential fatty acids.
- Synergy of perfectly dosed essential oils, rich in turmeric, wintergreen and shiu wood for their soothing properties.
- A phyto bio-diffusing agent enables the diffusion of the ingredients onto the entire body of the animal from 1 single spot of application thanks to the sebum, naturally present on the skin.
- Irritated skin, prone to itching: ATOP 7® spot-on is a practical answer to help soothe and reinforce the skin in addition to drug treatments.
- Between episodes: a regular and continuous use helps promote skin barrier repair for a better natural defense of the skin.
Direction For Use
1 pipette per week as long as necessary.
Massaging is not required. An efficient bio-diffusing agent enables an even distribution of the product on the entire body of the animal from a single spot of application.
It is recommended not to bathe the animal 2 days prior and 2 days after the application in order to prevent the sebum, naturally present on the surface of the animal’s skin, to be prematurely eliminated before the complete diffusion of the active ingredients.
No known interaction for a combined use with another spot-on
For long or thick-coated animals, brush the spot 24h after the application to remove potential product residues on the animal’s coat.